Courage for Gord Cookies
The Courage for Gord website employs “cookies,” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. Our cookies enable us both to provide a Shopping Bag and to store your shipping and billing information between visits.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site;
- Delivering content relevant to your interests, including advertisements, on www.courageforgord.org, sites operated; by other companies within our corporate group, and third-party sites;
- Keeping track of your specified preferences;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Courage for Gord’s content, products and services;
- Preventing fraudulent activities; and
- Improving security.
The “Settings,” “Privacy” or other features on most browsers will enable you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and to disable cookies altogether. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you can still view our site, although you may need to re-enter information that would normally be obtained from the cookie, and it may not be possible to make a purchase.
Courage for Gord allows third parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services, to collect certain anonymous technical information (such as clickstream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, MAC address, cookie and session ID, and IP address) when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for Courage for Gord when you visit certain other websites. These third parties typically use a cookie to collect this information.